Wednesday 27 August 2008

less baking more making...

wednesdays I get a WHOLE day off work...wait, wait, halt your protests at how flukey I am...this is due to the fact I squoosh a whole weeks work into 4 days.  ok, so, still lucky :D
I like to do nice things on wednesdays, getting on with the old business plan for cafe a la me, doing little chores and making anythings that I have had ideas for but no time.
today was no exception!  mainly the best part was that I finally put my curtain pole back up so I can now sleep in complete darkness...oh dear...this may mean I stay in bed even more.  The other two things were...
1. the purchase of this...
a new cupcake stand!  hurrah! thank you Laura Ashley sale!
and 2. the making of this...
have had the idea in my head for ages, and finally got on with it today.
oh and 3. finished season 1 of the x-files...Helen, can I have the next batch?
tra la la...I think I'll make some flapjacks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Curtain pole triumph. Good work my friend. Make sure your ma doesn't hide that lovely cupcake stand away...
ps - will drop round new x-files this weekend
Helen xx